Third part of the 50 questions. I answered 10 cos I thought they weren't too hard to answer. Haha! I'm loving this. :)
11 You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
- I’ll tell them the truth that the one they’re talking about is a friend, and tell them stories of how a great person she is to me and to others who know her better.
12 If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- You have a long way to go, kiddo. Enjoy your life ahead and never forget about God. :)
13 Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- Uhmm, I guess so? Haha. Tough. Sorry.
14 Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- A lot of times. Especially during college days in Bacolod. :)
15 What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- Can’t think of anything. I guess I do what everyone does. I’m also human, after all. I do NORMAL and sometimes not-so-normal things. Haha. Makes sense?
16 How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
- Because not all people find happiness on the same things.
17 What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
- Nothing, really. I do whatever I want if I have a chance.
18 Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
- I guess so??? Haha. Sssshh.
19 If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
- Maskin city na lang. Bacolod. :) Because it’s where my heart is.
20 Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
- Stupid, but, yes. Haha. I knoooow. Sorry, tao lang. :D
Complete set of questions at:
Sunday, April 24, 2011
50 QUESTIONS THAT WILL FREE YOUR MIND (PART THREE)
Posted by
Keyt
at
6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment