Monday, April 18, 2011

50 QUESTIONS THAT WILL FREE YOUR MIND (PART TWO)

6 If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
- I’m sure I’m gonna be a billionaire with this. I find so much happiness in a lot of things, so I believe I’d be one of the richest.  Time with family and friends; a visit to my happy place, Bacolod; me and my book at my favorite coffee shop…and the list goes on and on. 

7 Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- Doing what I believe in.

8 If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
- Gasgas and luma but I always say I’m going to do everything that’s written on my bucket list, as soon as I start walking and able to understand.

9 To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
- I actually take control, most of the time. I believe I have every right to do what I want as long as I am being aware of my actions and their consequences. So when I fail, I fail because of me. And when I succeed, credits to myself and to people who supported me. Baw, artista lang? Lol

10 Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- Doing things right.  No further explanation. Haha


Complete list of questions on previous post. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment