Another batch of questions. Complete list at: http://bit.ly/E58d1
21 Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
- Joyful simpleton. We live to be joyful, not to be a worrier.
22 Why are you, you?
- Because I'm not gonna be called me when I'm not the way I am. Haha
23 Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Yes, I believe so. Not always on the side, but will poke you if you’re being a bitch or something. And I think my friends love me for that.
24 Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
- Losing touch with a good friend.
25 What are you most grateful for?
- The life and family and friends I have.
26 Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
- Can I skip this? Too hard. Haha. Promise to answer soon.
27 Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- Know, yes. Understand the whole context, errr, nah.
28 Has your greatest fear ever come true?
- Yes. And at the time it came, I didn’t realize that it was my greatest fear.
29 Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
- 2006? Hmmm. No, doesn’t matter now. I don’t even remember the time when I was upset on that year.
30 What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
–Every December. My family, that includes my cousins and everyone on Mum’s side, would spend a day hanging around the city together, find a good restaurant, hit the mall and buy whatever we want, see Christmas lights all around, and just laugh and sing together. I guess everyone of us, even our parents and Grampa feels like a kid on those days.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
50 QUESTIONS THAT WILL FREE YOUR MIND (PART FOUR)
Posted by
Keyt
at
8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment