Dear Friend,
I write this letter because I want the world to know that I have one of the best-est people in this crazy world. It's not your birthday, it's not even Christmas or New Year yet, but I don't need any special occasion to push me to write to you. It only takes an ordinary moment of our busy lives to let you know how extraordinary you are to me.
We have known each other for over twenty years, and have been closest for the past eight years. You have a lot of special people in your life, but I want you to know that in mine, you are, perhaps, my best friend. My soul mate.
You are one person who is not scared to laugh at me when I stupidly think of you-know-what. You are not afraid to tell me the opposite of what I feel. You make me realize that not everything I feel in that instant moment is what my heart really says. you make me listen to what it doesn't say. You know what I need to hear even before I tell you.
You know when to hold my hand and cry with me, or just to let me be. You know when to support me, or when to tell me it's enough. You know when to laugh at me, or when to take me seriously. You know when I need a friend, or when I need to be with my self alone. it's like you happen to hear my inner soul.
I thank you for the times where you made me feel appreciated just as I am, no matter how stubborn or childish I could be. I thank you for the times where you laugh with me at my corniest jokes, even when sometimes, you are the one we laugh about. I thank you for unselfishly sharing your wisdom with me. I thank you for the amazing eight years of friendship.
I thank you because, together, we are able to live up the way we call each other.
And I promise that is how we are going to be for the next eight years, and even for the rest of our lifetime. We will stand by each other. We will forever be each other's friend. We will forever be each other's soulmate. :))
much love,
Kikay♥



0 comments:
Post a Comment