Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WISH LIST

Inspired by Jamie Sullivan of 'A Walk to Remember'. Things I wanna do and accomplish before I leave mortality. Original list was made ages ago. Some were added as time goes by, as my interest expands. Random.


- Ride a horse- Learn how to drive and drift.- Skydiving- Wall climbing- Mountain Climbing- Snorkeling- Kayaking- Travel around the world- Write a book.- Contribute something good in Philippines' Government.- Go to Medical School and be a GOOD DOCTOR.- Buy a beach house.- Get a REAL tattoo.- Go to Disneyland- Kiss at the top of Eiffel Tower.- Put up my own charity/foundation.- Learn different languages.- Experience different cultures.- Jump off the waterfalls.- Bungee jumping.- Taste all the coffee in the world and have my own coffee shop.- Have my own simple yet happy family.- Buy an original RayBan.- Be a live audience at NBA.- Direct a film.- Save lives.- Laugh more.- Love deeper.- Live better.- Have fireworks on the night of my wedding.- Live in BACOLOD. Meet and greet Barrack Obama and Bill Gates ( I swear). Be a part when Philippines becomes a First World Country. Have that weekly/monthly date with my best-est friends ever. Own an Audi car! (Gosh, I love Audi and Aston Martin, too!)


There's more but that's all for now. =)) What's your own wish list? =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment